Thursday 20 May 2021

Canadian Blog Hop featuring May/June Catalogue

Welcome to our May/June Blog Hop featuring artwork created using new and fabulous products found in our current catalogue. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.





We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers... whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do. Thank you! Now on to our hop:
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to start at the beginning join Michelle at My Creations with Michelle. If you came from Sabrina's Creating with Crimson then you are in the right place 🙂. It's been a busy last few weeks with my real day job and starting to plant my outside garden inside that I just had time to make 2 cards.

A fellow CTMH maker gave me this idea to create this card using our new Layered Butterflies Thin Cuts. I made a stencil and used some ink just on the inside of the stencil to create the butterfly. Then I stamped in Black Pigment Ink. To finish it off I traced around the stencil twice with a black journaling pen just a little off of the inked area to create the frame. I just scribbled some writing to finish it off. Lastly, I added some bling. My Mother-in-Law loved it.



My second card is a slim card. Love the look of these types of cards. I never have enough birthday cards laying around if I need to grab one quick so made this one to add to the pile.



I love it! How stinkin' cute is this little chick. It's from a new stamp and thin cut set from the May/June Catty - So Tweet. You can just get the stamp set if you do not want the thin cuts. The paper on the card is from a new special that we have out called 'You Are Enough'. This is the glacier cardstock. Don't you love that colour? I do! I added the flower pattern on the cardstock using a stencil and glacier ink to get tone on tone. There is a lot of different choices that you can buy from that 'You are Enough'. I just purchased the Paper Bundle. I also bought the butterfly Sequins. Soo pretty! The little chick is coloured using our TriBlend markers. Love colouring with those markers.




I'm at the end of the hop but if you want to go to the start again or you started with a different person, your next stop on the hop is Michelle at My Creations with Michelle. Hope you enjoyed my blog.  Like I mentioned above feedback is welcome and please click to follow me. I hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We'll see you again on July 20 for another hop along.





8 comments:

  1. These are both great cards. I need to give the technique you used on the 1st card a try and I love the bird slimline card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards- I have got to play with that cute little chick stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That butterfly card is stunning, I’m definitely going to have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete