Friday 17 March 2017

Spring Card Workshop - 3 dates




Hi there!
I'm hosting a Card Workshop on Friday, April 21 from 6:30pm to 10pm; Friday, April 28 from 6:30pm to 10pm and Saturday, April 29 from 1:30pm to 5pm.  Please read the details below:



Create 4 All Occassion Cards, 4 designs (see designs above).Cost: $12

Create@Home kits available for $17

Deadline April 10, 2017


Come out and join me at my Spring Card Workshop. Enjoy a fun evening of creating, stamping and colouring with friends and meet new friends. Snacks provided. If you want to bring a little snack of your own to share that would be very nice. Please feel free to bring a friend. Please let me know by my deadline above.

Deadline is there so I can get all the cards cut and ready for you to make.

Please bring your own 2-sided adhesive. I have lots but you can bring your own favourite pencil crayons if you have them.

Looking forward to enjoying some creative time with friends!!!  Hope to see you there!!!


To reach me please email me at jagscorner2921@gmail.com or call me at 905-259-9255.








No comments:

Post a Comment